rates and reservations ~
|guest rooms||regular rate *||special event rate|
|Guest Room 1 - Rose Room||$135||$175|
|Guest Room 2 - Maple Room||$125||$165|
|Guest Room 3 - Lily Room||$115||$155|
|Guest Room 4 - Magnolia Suite||$135||$175|
|Guest Room 5 - Family Suite (2 rooms)||$225||$285|
|Guest Room 6 - Oak Room||$115||$155|
|Guest Room 7 - Churchill Room||$125||$165|
|Guest Room 8 - Audubon Room||$125||$165|
|Guest Room 9 - Orient Room||$135||$175|
* All room rates above include a hearty continental breakfast served from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. (or by special arrangement).
All rates are subject to change.
- Rose Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn is located in a SAFE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD.
- Rose Manor Bed and Breakfast is a NON-SMOKING INN.
- Check-In time is 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Late arrival by special arrangement only.
- Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates include a hearty continental breakfast.
- All guest rooms have a private bath (shower).
- All guest rooms have 32" flat-screen TV.
- Two guests per room maximum (except Guest Room 5/Family Suite which has a maximum of 4 guests).
- A minimum of 2 nights is required except for special events where a minimum of 4 nights is required.
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved.
- Children over 12 are welcome.
- No pets.
Standard reservations require a deposit equal to 50% of the total number of days reserved.
The formula to calculate the deposit amount is as follows:
Example: Reserve 3 days in Guest Room 1/Rose Room the deposit = $202.50 for 3 days x $135/day x 0.50
Special Event reservations require a 100% deposit and are non-refundable.
If cancellation of a standard reservation is made 7 days prior to arrival the full deposit is returned. There is a $20 rebooking fee. If cancellation is 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the deposit amount is forfeited.
We accept Discover Card, American Express, MasterCard and VISA.